Last Updated September 15, 2019
ARTICLE I: DEFINITIONS. All defined terms are displayed in bold and italicized text.
B. “Content” means any text, image, video, sound recording, etc. that is made accessible on the Website.
C. “Data” means collectively: (1) Browsing Information; and (2) Inputs.
2. “Input” means Data that is expressly submitted by a Visitor to the Website. Examples of Inputs includes information submitted via an online form on the Website, information submitted through means such as e-mail, text messages, social media postings, etc.
D. “Parties” means the persons contracting with each other in the Agreement.
1. “VCollab” means Visual Collaboration Technologies, a Texas corporation with offices at 800 East Campbell Rd, #388, Richardson, Tx 75081 and at 100 West Big Beaver,#200, Troy, MI 48084
2. “Visitor” means either a person or bot accessing the Website.
E. “Website” means the www.VCollab.com homepage, and all web pages accessible through that homepage that share the same domain name.
ARTICLE II: The Agreement between VCollab and Visitors of the Website
ARTICLE III: GENERAL APPROACH.
3.01 “Opt In” Basis. The general approach of VCollab is to only obtain contact information information on an “opt in” basis. Otherwise, Data is utilized solely for the purpose of enabling the functionality of the Website as made accessible to Visitors.
By way of examples:
· Browsing Information is captured as a matter of course through use of the Website, but such information is only used to enable Visitors to access the Content on the Website.
· Inputs from Visitors shall be used by VCollab to communicate with Visitors about VCollab product offerings, services, and events. The most common form of Input is the contact information for a Visitor.
· Visitor Data will not be provided to third-parties for marketing purposes unless the particular Visitor affirmatively requests for such information sharing.
3.02 Use of the Website. The purpose of the Website is to help Visitors learn more about the events, products, and services of VCollab. Visitors may use the Website to create an account with VCollab and/or to sign up to receive future communications from VCollab.
ARTICLE IV: Information obtained about Visitors and Users.
4.01 Types of Data that are captured and stored by the Technology. The Website is used to make Content available to Visitors. Other types of Data that are created, collected, and/or used by the Technology can include but are not limited to:
A. Browser Information; and
B. Contact information, messages, and other forms of Visitor-supplied Inputs
5.02 Use of Feedback. VCollab may freely use the Website to capture and display Inputs relating to user feedback. VCollab will not disclose personally identifiable informaiton about the individual providing the Feedback without their expressed consent.