CAX Writer API
CAX Writer API provides an easy way for CAD/FEA/CFD users with in-house developed CAE software, to export models and results into lightweight CAX files. CAX files are extremely compact and easy to transfer, view and share. Free as well as premium Viewers are available to process and view the CAX files. With CAX Writer API, users easily generate CAE models and results in the CAX data format, directly from solvers or post processors, for easier sharing, review and reuse of CAE data.
Please contact email@example.com for the evaluation copy.
Click to enlarge image
CAE vendors are often under pressure to provide a free viewer to their customers. By integrating the CAX Writer API, they gain a free viewer from VCollab, which they can provide to their customers. CAX files also increase the utilization of the vendor specific CAE models and results. VCollab also provides premium viewers for advanced users. This can help adding revenues to the CAE vendors.
Customers with in house FEA/CFD solvers can use this API to write CAX files and use the state of the art VCollab Viewers to visualize their models, simulations and results.
Completely cross-platform C++ library developed using ANSI C++.
- 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP and Vista operating systems running on INTEL and AMD processors (Built using Microsoft Visual C++ 8.0)
- 32-bit and 64-bit RHEL distributions running on INTEL or AMD processors (built using gnu c++ compilers)
- AIX 5.3 and 6.1 running on RISC processors (built using gcc c++ compilers).
- API can be provided for additional platforms and operating systems on request.
Who can benefit from the CAX Writer API?
- CAD vendors.
- CAE Solver vendors
- CAE Post Processor vendors
- CAE Pre Processor vendors
- End customers with in house CAE software